Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
The Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Database is a living, public collection of all Caltech initiatives devoted to improving Caltech's diversity, equity, and inclusion at every level -- department, division, and institute. Community members can browse, filter, and sort through the database to find support and resources, get involved in a DEI initiative, and collaborate with others working towards similar goals. The DEI database is a GSC-led, CCID-endorsed initiative designed to help Caltech be transparent about its DEI efforts, stay accountable for ongoing improvement, and celebrate its progress. Any Caltech community member can add entries for initiatives that they have been involved in through the entry forms!
- Help make EAS a more inclusive and welcoming community. Please send questions, ideas, or suggestions to [email protected].
- Find resources and connect with others using the Caltech DEI Initiatives Database.
- Stay in the know on the President's Diversity Council and submit suggestions for upcoming meetings.
- Learn about the EAS Chair Scholars Program, which recognizes high-achieving graduate students with the potential and interest to advance issues of diversity, equity, and inclusion in the EAS Division and Caltech.
- Report inappropriate behavior (click here for guidance).
Visit the Caltech Equity and Title IX Office page to access resources for getting help including: